Monitoring productivity is critical to the success of any project, so we create baselines for both cost and schedule prior to project execution. These baselines are critical as they form the basis from which future progress and performance is measured throughout the project life cycle. Allowing us to manage performance issues, control costs and report on actual verses planned progress. As a general rule 20% of effort should be spent understanding were you are against the plan, the other 80% of time should be allocated to taking the necessary corrective action.

Comments are closed.